The notes view is not included in this release, despite it's presence in the menu.
- The default blog is not properly selected. On Linux in particular, you may find that the window will not size itself properly until you've manually selected a repository
- History and bookmark search does not work if a Mozilla Navigator instance is not running. Just need to find the RDF initialization function.
- The cursor does not appear when you first click
- Posts without titles are not handled well. If you create such a thing, you may have to manually edit the associated XML file to add a title.
- In some cases, files are not properly closed, preventing ftp clients from accessing them. You may need to close the Blozom window prior to ftp'ing.
- Local files browser in the expanded link dialog is not yet functional. Insight into the display bug appreciated: for each subfolder, when it's populated, the menu disappears. In the next access, it can be navigated.
- Composer likes to close tags. For this reason, you may not want to edit your templates in Blozom.
- Anchors on permalink pages don't match up. This is fixed and will be released in 0.1.1.